Vino Coach: 12 months a year!
$99 Saturdayadd $20 Sep.-Oct.
& Souvenir Wine
What is it?
Vino Coach is fun and informative! Travel from winery to winery in one of our comfortable vehicles as your tour guide shows you the ins and outs of Michigan Wine Country!
Pick up locations throughout New Buffalo and St. Joseph.
What should we expect?
Every tour will visit 4 unique wineries and have a lunch stop.
You will join others who are looking to have a good time as well, so be prepared to socialize! We normally limit tours to 14 people max. You will have time for wine tasting, guided cellar tours, gift shopping, and to sit down and relax a bit. DO NOT EXPECT A BOOZE CRUISE, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, CALL SOMEONE ELSE.
Where do we get picked up at?Our pick up locations are:
- Marina Grand, New Buffalo (11:30)
- Amtrak station, New Buffalo (11:35)
- 226 N. Whittaker; Downtown, near the Harbor Grand Hotel, shops and restaurants. Lots of parking
- Holiday Inn Express, New Buffalo (11:45)
- Within walking distance of Fairfield and Comfort Suites
- St. Joseph Today Visitor Center (11:30)
- Downtown, near the Boulevard Hotel, Silver Beach Hotel, shops, restaurants, and Silver Beach!
- Holiday Inn Express, St. Joe (11:40)
- Comfort Suites Stevensville (11:45)
- Within walking distance of Baymont Inn and Candlewood Suites
- Five O’clock Sports Bar and Grille, Stevensville (11:50)
- Huge parking lot, right off exit 23 on I-94
- If you reserve all 12 seats, we can pick you up anywhere in S.W. Michigan (11:45)
How long of a day is it?
The Tour starts around 11:30 (exact pick up time will be listed in your confirmation email), and we usually return sometime between 5:00 and 6:30 depending on the size of the group and how busy the wineries are.
Which Wineries do we visit?
The itinerary varies periodically based on customer feedback and winery events. However, the line-up for 2013 will usually include 4 of the 5 wineries from the list below:
St. Joseph Vino Coach--
Lunch will be at approximately 2:00 Eastern Time
New Buffalo Vino Coach--
Lunch will be at approximately 1:30 Eastern Time
***These itinerarys may be changed at our discretion.
What’s included in the Tour Fee?
- Pick up locations throughout New Buffalo and St. Joseph
- A stress free day-- No maps, gps, or arguments!
- Very comfortable transportation for the entire day
- An awesome Tour Guide who doubles as a photographer and personal assistant
- Tasting fees and/or souvenir wine glasses at all the wineries
What is not included in the Tour Fee?
Lunch is paid for on your own, plan on somewhere between $5 and $15 per person. We will eat lunch at a winery whenever possible. The rest of the time we eat at non-chain cafes.
Tour Guide gratuity…it’s not required, but definitely appreciated!!!